Social media marketing is a big topic.
In my interaction with business owners I know they’re looking at ways social media can help their companies.
Over the last few years we’ve been writing articles on social media here on the GBW Blog. I thought it would make sense to go back and find some of the best articles on the topic so they’re all in one place.
So here are some of the key ways to go about building your social media strategy.
At GBW, we still believe in these strategies very much.
1. The Small Business Guide To Social Media Sites
What social media sites are best for your business? In this post we go through a few of the biggest social networks describing the type of person that uses them and what the networks are used for. This will help you determine if you should be using the network.
One point – you don’t have to be on every social network to have social media success.
2. What Social Media Buttons Are Best For Your Website?
Have you ever been on a website that has a ton of sharing buttons and a ton of follow buttons? They’re kind of crazy. I think you’re overdoing it if you have too many and the sharing buttons on your articles can really slow your site down, which readers hate.
This article will tell you the buttons you need on your site.
3. What Makes a Social Media Account Worth Following?
In this article we cover a few key points that will help you create a social media account that is worth following.
4. How To Write Social Media Updates Your Customers Will Love
Simple post with advice on how to write social media updates.
5. Do You Make These 7 Common Social Media Mistakes?
A few mistakes that are common in social media that are easy to avoid.
6. Get The Most Out of Social Media With Essential Tasks
Essential tasks are things you do every day that grow your business. They may not seem big at the time, but as you go you’ll continue building and building until one day you have something really worth while.
7. The Snippet Strategy: Social Media Promotion For Business Blogs
One of my favorite posts on social media. This explains how you can create amazing social media updates while still having an amazing content strategy on your blog.
8. Answers to 17 Social Media Questions You Were Too Ashamed to Ask
Afraid to ask some questions? This article answers them without you even having to ask.
9. What Movie Trailers Can Teach You About Social Media
Similar to The Snippet Strategy. This tells you a way to create updates that people love and will follow to your website.
10. Should You Be Over-The-Top With Your Social Personality?
This is kind of a belief out there. You don’t have to have a crazy personality to be successful on social media.
Hopefully these have helped!